- Schedule an Interview
- Susan's Videos
- Susan's Articles
- Appearances on Television
- Appearances on Radio
- Newspaper Features
- Magazine Features
- Online Features
- Suggested Interview Questions
- Susan's Page
- Susan's Fan/Biz page
- Follow Susan
- Susan's Channel
Suggested Interview Questions for Susan RoAne
- How does personal interaction lead to career enhancement and business growth?
- How did this concept of 'schmoozing" become so crucial?
- What is schmooze? And why do your books have Yiddish glossaries?
- Can you define "networking"? How is that different from "working a room"?
- Who does it best? Men or women...Why?
- How can we get better at networking with others?
- How is it different from "using" people?
- How would you differentiate the savvy networker from the rest?
- You spotlight the concept of small talk as being powerful. Why should very busy people waste their time with idle chit-chat?
- Any great icebreakers?
- Technology and social networking sites are taking over the face to face chat. Any tips for doing a better job of online chatting? Any Don'ts for the Digital Demographic?
- Where does the shyness factor come from? How can we overcome it?
- Remembering names is such a strain. How can we do that?
- What is the advantage to finding a common bond with people?
- Top tip for great conversation?
- You claim that those who have a network benefit in many ways...Name some.
- Why do companies hire you to speak for them?
Join keynote speaker Susan RoAne's e-mail list today and get