- BEST-SELLING BOOKS
- FACE TO FACE: How To Reclaim The Personal Touch In A Digital World
- How to Work a Room®
- The Secrets of Savvy Networking
- What Do I Say Next?
- RoAne's Rules: How to Make the RIGHT Impression
- How to Create Your Own Luck
- Networking: Beyond The Buzzword
- Susan's Page
- Susan's Fan/Biz page
- Follow Susan
- Susan's Channel
How to Work a Room®
The newly revised and fully updated How to Work a Room® is a must for the bookshelf of anyone who has to attend business and social events.
"Fresh, funny, matter-of-fact."
- Publishers Weekly
How To Work a Room ® was written with one goal in mind: To give you the confidence and the tools to walk into any room and shine - whether the event is social or professional, a meeting, party, reunion, PTA committee or the Inaugural Ball. How To Work A Room® is designed to help you manage these events successfully, mingle with ease, and come away feeling that you have accomplished your own goals, made other people feel good in the process, and have had a good time.
Most of us want to feel comfortable with other people, even strangers, and will do whatever it takes to minimize the anxiety and flow through a crowded room with ease and grace. We want to be comfortable, and to make other people feel comfortable with us. We want to "manage the mingling", make contacts, establish connections, and build relationships.
How To Work a Room® is your navigation tool for:
- Identifying the "roadblocks" that inhibit us from circulating with ease and comfort, and then eliminating them.
- Remedying each roadblock.
- Strengthening confidence and projecting your warmth, interest and sincerity that invite people to open up.
- Establishing communication, and building rapport with "strangers" with using Susan's proctical tips and strategies for starting conversations.
Make your next entrance into any crowded room the one that could change your business and your life!
"This book is an excellent handbook for people in all walks of life. Be it business settings, political settings or social settings, RoAne's guidelines serve anyone who has to meet with the public!"
- Willie Brown, former mayor of San Francisco
- Read a sample chapter of How to Work a Room®
- Listen to a Sample
- Listen to Susan's interview about the new edition of Susan's classic How to Work a Room®.
For an interactive workshop on "How to Work a Room®," go to youachieve.com.
Over a million copies of How to Work a Room® have been sold worldwide!
As featured in USA Today, The New York Times Magazine, The Wall Street Journal, Investors' Business Daily, London Today, Sydney Telegraph, Chicago Tribune, Men's Health, Cosmopolitan, The Financial Times of London, Smartmoney.com, Careerbuilder.com and BusinessWeek.com.
How to Work a Room® is also available in UK, Canada, Australia, Germany, the Netherlands, Mexico, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Mongolia, Croatia.
Collins imprint of Harper Collins.
Be sure to see Susan's articles on How to Work a Room® including:
Other Books by Susan RoAne:
Join keynote speaker Susan RoAne's e-mail list today and get