All programs are also available as webinars.
Having a foundation of skillful networking, both online and offline, creates the long-lasting business relationships upon which good business is built. In today’s 24/7/365 global workplace the savvy networker is a source and a resource, and has a vast and varied contact base. This program gives the essential strategies for the 21st century market where communication and connection are key.
Perfect for a convention kick-off, a luncheon keynote or a pre-reception program, it’s also an ideal session in conjunction with Susan RoAne’s other popular program How To Work A Room®.
Based on Susan RoAne’s timeless book The Secrets of Savvy Networking, she offers her sure-fire methods for developing networking techniques and resources by showing how to:
- Converse and connect with colleagues, clients and potential customers
- Identify current network, the gaps and how to fill them
- Collect, distribute (and maximize) the use of business cards
- Acknowledge the leads, referrals and resources that you have received
- Build a richly diverse network that is multi-age, multi-ethnic and multi-talented
- Make an impression that is positive and lasting
- Avoid the “don’ts” of networking
- People who attend meetings, conferences, conventions, community benefits and parties
- People who sell, market or manage
- Entrepreneurs, professionals, career changers
All presentations are available as Webinars and are customized for your company or association.
Scan my QR code to visit my YouTube Channel
Presentation – The Secrets of Savvy Networking