- FAQS, FUN & TIPS
- Take the Schmooze Quotient Quiz
- RoAne's Pithy Pointers
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Susan's Page
- Susan's Fan/Biz page
- Follow Susan
- Susan's Channel
RoAne's Pithy Pointers
By Susan RoAne, The Mingling Maven®
- Prepare a 7-9 second self-introduction .keyed to the event.
- Read . A local newspaper, a national newspaper, appropriate professional journals for conversational contributions. (What Do I Say Next? Turning News into Schmooze)
- EXTEND a firm, web to web handshake as a greeting ( jellyfish need not apply).
- Don't save nanoseconds. Take the time for the pleasantries.
- Networking is a LIFESTYLE not just a workstyle. ( The Secrets of Savvy Networking)
- Good things do NOT come to those who wait they come to those who INITIATE.
- Charm and Chutzpah are a dynamic duo. ( How To Work A Room)
- Networking is an ENRICHMENT program, not an ENTITLEMENT program. We must earn our referrals and leads. (The Secrets of Savvy Networking)
- The Banquet of BANTER is a potluck everyone has to bring something to share. (What Do I Say Next?)
- Small Talk is important...it leads to big talk, big business and best friends.
Join keynote speaker Susan RoAne's e-mail list today and get