All programs are also available as webinars.
Presentation – Face to Face in a Digital World Premise
Technology has brought the world closer than ever before, and has given us more ways to stay connected. Those who have a strong base of Old-School interpersonal skills for the crucial one-on-one moments have the advantage of the human touch in our digital world. This is a perfect program for the technically skilled who would like to be more socially savvy.
This program provides tools and strategies so that each person will learn how to:
- Combine offline interactions with online communication
- Break the ice at meetings, conventions and social functions
- Work a room with spirit, spunk and savvy
- Build conversation that builds rapport, referrals and relationships
- Connect with colleagues, clients and co-workers
- Follow up with contacts using the personal touch
- The technically skilled: (engineers, IT professionals, sales people, entrepreneurs, interNetworkers)
All presentations are available as Webinars and are customized for your company or association.
*Based on her book of the same title from Fireside Books, October 2008.
Presentation – Face to Face in a Digital World
Scan my QR code to visit my YouTube Channel